– 1 whole cauliflower, chopped
– 1 small onion, finely chopped
– 1 1/2 cups millet, cooked
– 1/2 cup of walnuts, minced (or your favorite kind of nut)
– sea salt, black pepper to taste
– 1/2 tsp. curry masala mix (or just curry)
– 1 tsp. turmeric and coriander
– pinch of smoked paprika
– 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
First, wash the millet very well and cook it in the same way you cook brown rice (1 measure of millet with 2 measures of water)
* Millet note: 1 cup of raw millet + 2 cups of water = 3,5 cups of cooked millet approximately.
In a big deep fry pan heat the olive oil into a medium heat.
Add the onion and cook it until lightly brown.
Seasoning and stir it. Add the cauliflower and cover the pan.
Stir it occasionally and let it cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
When ready, add the millet and walnuts.
Mash everything together and serve your creation as a side dish!
Don’t forget to make a green salad. I made this one with arugula, onions, avocado,, nuts, beans and garlic.
As you know, ‘Allium family’ is important to prevent and fight cancer. Add any kind of fresh onions, garlic and leek to your salads and stay away from doctors =)